Sunday, January 18, 2009

Thanks so much!

Ollie's wishlist since arriving here has been simple - Kung Fu Panda stickers. Bought the DVD and the game - no good - back to basics - I want the stickers for my sticker book was his weekly request. Uncle Chris came to the rescue and on Friday the parcel was waiting for us. After a patient queue - well I just dodged from one line to another as when I reached the end I was in the 'no, this is for posting', 'no, this is for opening boxes only' 'no, this is the cashier' lines - we finally got our little package inspected. The duty was EC$2.03. Who knows how they calculated that and I only had a EC$10 dollar note. Sorry, no change. Not, sorry no change you can take it but sorry, no change, you'll have to wait. Nothing could dampen Ollie's excitement though and 45 mins later (a GPO wih no money in?) we were on our Kung Fu way...enjoy his Oscar winning acceptance speech - no, he was overjoyed, honest....his sister just overshadows him somewhat....

1 comment:

Tropical Ties said...

That is just the funniest thing I've seen in ages.