Saturday, May 10, 2008

Website


Trying to do our website for Sisserou Lodge and Sisserou Villa (we're keeping out options open and offering both for rent - obviously not at the same time as we'd all have to fit in the tent then - if we had one that is. Anyway, so far it has taken 9 hours. You'd look at it and think it had taken 9 minutes. I have 5 pages to fill with so far, one floorplan, a few finished product photos and some pictures of the view. You'd think I'd taken my pictures at midnight. I really do need some help with some convincing (honestly it is the) Caribbean shots. Sent it to my Dad for moral support. Reply "Presumably you will put photos of the house from outside, and then views around looking outwards to the sea etc. - ie not views through the windows looking out - makes it look too small and sombre." Ok. I need to spend a few more hours on it, or weeks or months. Problem is I've only got days. Need to start advertising this asap so I can put some figures in the 'Income' column of the 'Budget'. There's a possible comparable Villa in Calibishie with a pool which gives me an idea on rents, however our pool won't be ready for this season unless we can do some really creative accounting. However, my creativity is as good my photography. However I can make a boat out of corks (endless supply) and leaves - Montessori trained you know.........and here's one I made earlier...........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Fiona, I'd love to see your new website. Perhaps you can post a link on your blog???

Destination Dominica said...

Nearly ready to reveal all!